Look around. Everywhere you look, tech companies are marketing solutions. Companies like IBM, Microsoft, PTC, SAP, Oracle, Accenture, Google, HP. Yes – it seems that everyone is in the solutions game.
And yet, there’s also widespread confusion around solutions (Disagree? Just ask 5 people what a “solution” is). If you’ve worked with solutions, you’ve probably asked questions like…
- What makes a “solution” a “solution?”
- How will solutions help my customers?
- What does a customer expect when we market a “solution” to them?
- How can we decide which solutions to offer? For which industries and/or business functions?
- What’s the best way to communicate a product’s value in terms the customer will understand?
- What’s the best way to market a solution?
- Where do partners play in “solutions?”
- How is solution marketing different from solution selling?
Confusion increases the risk that your solution efforts will fail and waste precious corporate resources. Now is the time to take charge of your solution strategy and get it working hard for your company. Success pays – McKinsey estimated that successful solution-oriented companies (across many industries) could gain up to a 7% return on sales vs. their competitors.
Solution Marketing Strategies. Working for leading B2B SaaS and enterprise software companies, we’ve been tackling the same issues as you, for over ten years. And while everyone sells solutions, just about nothing has been written on the marketing of solutions – until now. You might even say that we “wrote the blog” on solution marketing. That’s right. In fact, The Solution Marketing Blog is the top-ranked solution marketing blog out there.
How can we help you? Solution Marketing Strategies can help you develop an effective solution strategy, train your team on solution marketing concepts and work on just about any software solution, product or industry marketing project you can throw at us [learn more]. And we’re rather unusual because we offer the most flexible engagement model ranging from consulting, training and projects to interim and permanent assignments (and yes, we are serious).
Sound interesting? Great – let’s get started today. Contact us for more information.